Why work at Anser?
Anser was founded by teachers and has a Board of Directors dedicated to honoring the craft of teaching. Collaborative planning time, individual planning time and extensive professional development opportunities are embedded into the school calendar. Here are some great perks for Anser teachers:
- Tuition assistance for college courses that move teachers on the salary schedule
- 14 days of Planning and Professional Development per year
- Teacher developed Professional Development plan
- 2.5 hours of collaborative planning time weekly
- Rich opportunities for PD through the EL Education network
- A strong, supportive parent community – 85% of families volunteer!
- Opportunities for professional growth through teacher directed PD
- A culture of quality, collaboration and commitment among all staff.
Interested in a career at Anser?
To apply for the Substitute Teacher pool, please submit an application via the Idaho Charter Substitute Consortium.
The positions below are hired each August:
Certified Teaching Positions:
Would you like to be added to our Hiring Pool for K-8 teaching positions at Anser?
While we may only have openings in certain grades each year, we encourage you to submit your application to the Hiring Pool if you are interested in teaching in any position at Anser. In the event that an opening becomes available, we will go to our Hiring Pool to begin the hiring process. All applications to our hiring pool will remain confidential and references will be contacted only if the applicant were to begin a formal hiring process.
To be added to Anser’s Certified Position Hiring Pool:
Submit the following information via a shared Google file to email@example.com:
- Resume, cover letter, letters of recommendation (3), and a written response to this prompt, “How do you give students an opportunity to contribute purposeful work to others?”
Careers at Anser
From the beginning, Anser has been committed to hiring highly qualified instructional and administrative staff, who are extremely patient, hardworking, and committed to our students and families. Without these dedicated individuals we would not have the education program we desire for our students. Each year, they prove over and over again their commitment to our students, families and their own professional learning. If you are interested in joining our team, please find all latest open positions available down below.
For further questions or inquiries, please contact us.