Located in Garden City, Idaho, Anser Charter School offers an inspiring and challenging educational environment for elementary and junior high children. Through our unique curriculum, learning approaches and commitment to the community, Anser students are:
- More engaged in school
- Eager and motivated to learn
- Able to flourish academically and personally
Through academic achievement, character growth and confidence, Anser students can embark on life adventures with a greater sense of who they are and what they want out of life.
Anser’s unique approach to learning has three primary focuses.
Our EL Education model provides a real-world learning experience, challenging students to think creatively and take an active role in the classroom and beyond.
Anser fosters a collaborative and cooperative learning environment by connecting teachers, family and the community for the benefit of all.
Anser students discover a deeper sense of who they are by giving back, mentoring fellow students and helping others – at home and in the community.
In the spring of 2011, Anser was named an Expeditionary Learning Mentor School, a distinction shared with only 17 schools nationwide. The award recognizes Anser Charter School as one of the top performing schools in Expeditionary Learning’s national network of 165 schools in 30 states.
- Selected as an EL Education Mentor School
- Recognized as an EL Education Credentialed School
- Named a Studio District of Innovation by the Idaho LEADS Project.
- Designated an Expeditionary Learning Mentor School.
- Honoree of the Charter Stars Award for Excellence in Innovation from the State of Idaho Department of Education
- Recipient of the 2010 Governor’s Brightest Star Award
- Recognized by the Character Education Partnership (CEP) as a National School of Character Award Recipient (only 10 schools nationwide receive the honor)
- Met CEP’s stringent Character Education Quality Standards
- Boyer Center Best Practices Award