Lunch Program at Anser
During School Closure Due to Covid-19 Anser will serve free meals to any child age 1-18 from 11:30am-12;30pm on Monday,Wednesday and Friday. A child does not need to be enrolled at Anser to receive a meal. Lunches will be served from the main doors of the school. Please wait outside and a staff member will assist you. If a parent is picking up meals, the children who will be served the meals must also be present.
Anser is proud to be a part of the National School Lunch Program. Each day lunches are prepared in house, with high quality ingredients and served to our students. Anser offers a “Healthy Choice Bar” with fresh vegetable and fruit choices each day. There are no trans fats, high fructose corn syrup or pork products on Anser’s menu. The nutritional value of Anser’s lunch offerings was recently commended by the National School Lunch Program as being among the .5% of schools currently meeting the 2020 nutritional standards. We take pride in offering healthy, delicious meals to our students each day.
Forms Related to Anser’s Free and Reduced Lunch Program
- Anser’s Wellness Policy
- Wellness Policy Implementation Review
- NSLP Non Discrimination Statement – English
- NSLP Non Discrimination Statement – Spanish
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application
- El Almuerzo Gratis oa Precio Reducido de Aplicaciones en Español
- Application instructions in English
- Application instructions in Espanol
- Income Eligibility Guidelines
- Unpaid Lunch Procedure